Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lesson plans don't always go how you plan them to go!

Last week, we read the book Mooseltoe.
In the book, Moose has a problem that he has to try to solve.
His problem...he forgot to get a Christmas tree and they are all SOLD OUT!
His solution...he makes himself the tree and let's his family decorate him!


So...I told the class that I had the same problem...I forgot to get a Christmas tree for our room and they had to come up with a solution.

Well, we had many ideas...
I could go shopping
I could see if the school had any
I could go cut one down
I could decorate the kids (Yes, the answer I was looking for!)
Then came another solution...
"Actually, WE should decorate Miss Jessica, because Christmas trees are tall and Miss Jessica is the tallest in our classroom!"
They all quickly agreed so...I became the Christmas tree!
(How can you say no to that!)

Our Moosestaches!


 They are fine Christmas tree decorators!
I even got to wear a pair of reindeer glasses!

All that is missing was the lights!


No comments:

Post a Comment